Bentley iTwin Ventures will invest in ‘digital twin’ engineering, simulation and asset lifecycle management solutions serving public works and utilities, and industrial and natural resources.
Bentley iTwin Ventures, together with other venture partners, will invest in software companies with innovative solutions for digital twin engineering, simulation, or asset lifecycle management. We seek to help emerging companies to accelerate their growth and fully capitalize on the opportunities they have created.
- Cities and Campuses
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Electric Utilities (Distribution, Power Generation, Renewables, and Transmission)
- Oil & Gas
- Process Industries
- Rail and Transit
- Road and Highways
- Water and Wastewater
- Asset Management & Performance (condition assessment; performance optimization; predictive maintenance; information security)
- Engineering, Design & Construction (design optimization; scenario-based simulation; construction simulation; real-time collaboration; automated / continuous surveying; immersive visualization / geo-spatial modeling)
- We are stage agnostic, but primarily focused on seed and early stage investments
- $100M fund
- Typical investment size: $1M to $5M initial investment
- We reserve capital for future financing rounds
- We aim to co-invest with top-tier venture capital investors, as a lead or follow-on investor
Bentley’s Commitment to Diversity
Bentley iTwin Ventures strives to invest in companies that are consciously working to create a diverse leadership teams — ones that are inclusive across gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disabilities, and national origins.